In a high pressure die casting process, molten metal or metal alloy is injected at high speed and high pressure into the mould. It is held in place by a powerful compressive power (real die installed in hydraulics machine) until the metal sets. Following solidification, the die is released, opened and the metal is freed. Following removal, the mould cavity is resealed for the next cycle.
We have associate with 8 aluminum die casting locations along with casting capacity of 100,000 tones/annum in India. Currently we are supplying high pressure die casting parts to motorcycle manufacturers and automobile, Tier one, and OEMs. Seat frames, UAV blade assembly are some of the composite products we are delivering to Aerospace industries. Cylinder block, cylinder head, crank case, crank case covers, transmission housing, oil pan and throttle body are some of our recent components on our production line. We also supply composite automotive products like dashboard, fender, door frame plenum chamber and bumper parts.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND CAPABILITIES FOR HIGH PRESSURE DIECASTING
- Over 103 High Pressure Die casting machines from 250T-1250T, expanding 1650/1800T
- Annual processing capacity of 45,000 Tonnes
- Daily production of over 190,000 components
- Ability to cast components as heavy as 6.5 kg (14 lbs)
- Process more than 12 types of alloys, and flexibility to work with special alloys upon request
- Dies up to 8 cavities
- Precision machining capability with over 250 dedicated CNCs, VMCs, HMCs, and SPMs
- In-line leak testing and ultrasonic washing
- Inhouse paint facility
- In-house heat treatment facility
- Ability to supply full assemblies, currently producing over 85,000 highly critical brake drum and wheel hub assemblies daily
- In-house die design, development, and production capability
- All aluminum die casting facilities are OHSAS 18001,TS 16949, and ISO 14001 certified
- Currently supplying parts in USA, Canada, and Mexico along with warehousing services
To learn more about our HPDC capabilities or to partner with us for your next project contact us today.