Hot forging is a metalworking process in which metals are heated to their recrystallization temperature. Depending on the material, this temperature can be as high as 1200°C. Which allows the material to preserve its deformed shape as it cools. As the material is formed and shaped, its grain structure is broken down and homogenized into finer grains, which enhances the yield strength, ductility, and toughness of the material. Additionally, the hot forging process generates little to no material scrap, making it one of the most efficient production method. Working from your designs, our hot forging facility can produce high quality parts that meet your unique requirements.
With the Industrial Revolution, hot forged parts are widely used in processes and machines wherever a component requires high strength. These forgings usually require further processing to achieve a finished part. We specialize in hot forgings components for automotive parts. Shafts, gears, piston, Rotor or connector, flanges, yoke, paddle, con rod, rod machine, bevel gear assemblies and axle pins are a few of the hot forged components which we are proudly supplying to our customers.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND CAPABILITIES FOR HOT FORGINGS
- 16 Hot forging presses ranging from 600T to 2500T
- Ability to produce hot forged parts up to 12Kg (27 lbs)
- Highly advanced facility with Poka Yoke technology installed on all presses, billet heaters etc to ensure quality in manufacturing
- Roboturn automation
- Extensive machining infrastructure with over 200 dedicated CNCs, VMCs, Spline Rolling, Gear Hobbing and Special Purpose Machines
- In-house die designing and manufacturing capability
- In-house heat treatment facilities that include sealed quench furnaces, normalizing furnaces, and induction heaters
- Ultrasonic and magnaflex booths
- Extensive inspection related infrastructure that includes gear testers, CMMs, spectrometers, hardness testers, Millipore testing facilities, roughness testers etc.
- All forging plants are IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SA 8000, and ISO 50001 certified
- Ability to supply and warehouse parts in USA, Canada, and Mexico
Currently we are supplying hot forged parts to OEMs, Tier 1 and Tier 2. To learn more about our Hot forging manufacturing capabilities or to partner with us for your next project, contact us today.