RPPL operates a state of the art CNC machining facility in Ontario, Canada. Due to its flexible mandate, the facility takes on both high and low volume machined parts projects including everything from prototype parts to large volume production runs. If you have no Cad CAM files or drawings, we can help with reverse engineering of custom vintage parts and other technical processes.
We specialize in CNC machining rapid prototyping and low-volume CNC machining projects for a variety of industries, including automotive, aviation, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, agricultural, packaging, and power tool parts.
We are skilled of delivering the most difficult of finishes. Our in-house special processes are hard to find in most typical CNC machine shop. Many of small volume cnc machined parts quotes or confirmation of part quoting ability are delivered within 24 hours.
To learn more about our low volume CNC machining abilities or to partner with us for your next manufacturing project, contact us today.
WE CAN HELP WITH THE MACHINING OF VENTILATOR PARTS TO ASSIST DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. WE CAN ACHIEVE VERY SHORT LEAD TIMES FOR THESE PARTS.
Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
CURRENT INFRASTRUCTURE AND CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- CNC Turning Centers
- CNC Turn Mills
- VMC Machines with 4-axis capability
- 5-axis Machines
- Surface Grinders
- Cylindrical Grinders
- Co-ordinates Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Conventional Machines
- Capability to produce parts as large as 80” x 32” and up to 2 Tonnes in weight
- Ability to work with a diverse set of materials including raw forgings, raw castings, steel, aluminum, brass, PVC etc.
- Full engineering support present on-site to assist clients with developing parts
- Ability to warehouse and supply parts in USA, Canada, and Mexico