Through our history, our machine shop has consistently added CNC machining centers of varying capability and new technology which has placed us at the forefront of agile machining. Our rapid and consistent growth is a direct result of our commitment to continued improvement. We have built a reputation as an elite service provider not only in Ontario, but also neighboring areas such as Michigan and Ohio, and even as far as Mexico and Europe!
Currently our machine shop is serving Automotive, pharmaceutical, agricultural, Aerospace, and Manufacturing industries. But we are not limited to these industries, we have enthusiastic team who loves to have new challenges. We can work with any industry looking for precise parts. Our expert machinists maintain the skills and know-how to deliver on your requirements. We can manufacture parts with varieties of raw material like steel, tool steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, brass, plastic and many more.
We can provide prototypes, small or large volume. We are skilled of delivering the most difficult of finishes. Our in-house special processes are hard to find in most typical CNC machine shop. We provide cnc machined parts quotes or confirmation of part quoting ability within 24 hours. We can work in Metric or Imperial as per customer need.
Our machine shop has following machines & capabilities-
- CNC Turning Centers
- CNC Turn Mills
- VMC Machines with 4-axis capability
- 5-axis Machines
- Surface Grinders
- Cylindrical Grinders
- Coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
- Capability to produce parts as large as 80” x 32” and up to 2 Tonnes in weight
- Ability to work with a diverse set of materials including raw forgings, raw castings, steel, aluminum, brass, PVC etc.
- Full engineering support present on-site to assist clients with developing parts
- Ability to warehouse and supply parts in USA, Canada, and Mexico
Need to know more about our job shop capability or about a specific size /material? Please contact us